<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Saturday, 12 December 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Idk what to update.
Nothing to update.


I tolerate you because of my xinggan, if you nt happy you come only, i wait fr you, i nvr argue with you because i give my xinggan face. You fcuking want gl, xl with me, I gl and xl back with you, you bky me, i bky you, You friendly with me, i triple friendly with you. You hate me, You fuck off, i dun need yr judgement or smlj. Khs is my fam, you not happy ar? Come fb, dont kp so much . And dun say use yr sub acc or what fk. You wuji use yr main come only. Don't humji. I'll be waiting fr that freak-ness day. If you nt happy say la hor. Cb. I tolerate you doesn't mean i scare of you, I tolerate you doesn't mean i'm a humji kias or smlj. Fuck off la hor you !!


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 21:53