<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Sunday, 27 December 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Affairw-ithloves.bs


I decided to changed everything because, 2010 is coming yea?
& fr saying i want to mia, my baby liqi :> doesn't want me to mia, she miss me what. ;shy !
I won't know what will happen.
I had a weird feeling, smething keep appearing it, and i don't wish to see it.
idk .
I've decided to , let everything go. for th sake of quan ; Liqi .
thnks Liqi & Jenna fr always being thr fr me :>
Liqi baby . you really is my bestbestbest baby :> although, we quarrel bfore :D , idk how much i had owe you, but, iloveyou manymany :>


Jenna xinggan, yr letter. So sweet (:
Jie bai as sisteh, if you want, i dont mind :> Gratz you with xxxxxx. Happily tgther alright? (: ! smetimes, we may have misunderstanding, but it's alright :D we will be back to normal. LOL


Wish me luck tmr interview (!)




Private or un-private?

Labels:



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:33