<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 6 November 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

So what if you just came back frm your whatsoever whr .
So what if i ask him to come .
SO WHAT?!
you now whr not happy with me ?
he owe me de i ask him , wu sa lar meh .
You need come attitude me lor ?
I quit i hve my reason, i already Told Yijie already .
You want know go ask him lar.
This the 3RD TIME YOU ATTITUDE ME BROTHER .
I'm so straight .
I just type it out .
I don't care you see it anot .
I give my nehroo face. Never scold you already hor .
He ask me put myself into your shoes?
Then like you got put into my shoes bfore ?
he say you just came back from camp then all this stuff happen .
wtf .
Then what about me .
what i gain is all fcuking nonsence .
What i get is those jokes?
what i get .
You tell me lar.
Wtf.
I seriously don't understand you .
Bro ,
You want our brother and sister r/s bcome like this.
let it be .
you see it or you don't
i dont care anymore.
i wont care fr you anymore like a sister does.
Stranger will remain as stranger.
Brother's will remain as brother's.
Sister's will remain as sister's.
But we don't seem like one.
This post im saying you kevin.
You can hate my attitude, cause i don't give a damn .
because of this small little stuff, you want like tht .
okay then .


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 21:53