<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 4 November 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Let's talk about today ! LOL.
Most funniest watermelon day :D:D


Audi fr th whole day yea ?
Then ,
Conf with , Yumiko, Yijie, nephew, Jacy, Xinyi & myself.
LOL.
i kupped twice of th phone :D (Cause yijie sibei chao) buey tahan .
after tht, i in audi said : (cut short alot)
Me : Eh Yijie, YOU WUJI BOH? .
He said : Wu ji .
Me : Wu ji , Call me said what you just now on phone say to me again lar !
He said : what i say on phone (i think so)
After thats .
All kup .
Then he called me, Still ask me fr my no. (He sstm cannot blame)
nvrmind,
He called .
Me : Hello ?!
(Tio Dao-ed)
Me : HELLOOO !
He laugh fr dontknow what shyt reason ?
Then he said :
I'm scare of leon sia, he sibei fierce o_o.
I jitao at there laugh la. LOLOL.
Then i bomb him -evil- !
Leon said : Who say one sioh ! i'm friendly. (SO FANG PI !)
Yijie call-ed leon. (So total, Me , yijie & Leon conf)
then got one song. forget what song le .
Yijie keep at phone there sing this .
''Teh neh neh, Teh neh neh'' ; ''neh roo, Neh roo'' .
Me & Leon at there laugh dao peng la. wtfbbq.
Then i keep disiao him , say he want teh leon neh. LOL
Laugh die me seriously. HAHAHAS !
Now, they keep call me neh ruu, i call them back neh roo lor :D



Nicholas, I'm gonna throw you from 7th floor & smash you into a flatflat ANGKUKUEH ! x33



I WANT CHANGE MY URL TO I-flyflyflyfly.bs ! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


I dont like people calling me sth else which i don't like .


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 05:34