<body>
TagBox.



If given me another chance..
\m/ Thursday, 5 November 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

101th post :D !
Lols.

I would like to say this :
I don't know would you be able to see it or not .
I don't know will you even come in here & see it.
I, Treated you more than i expected.
I, love you more than i expected.
I, cherish you more than i expected.
I, Treasure you more than i expected.
I, Miss you more than i expected.
I, Care for you more than i expected.
I, worried for you more than i expected.
I guess, i really in-love with you.
&
I really swear it's from the bottom of my heart.


I had a confuse & complicated feelings' .
I didn't told anyone, i dontknow.
cause, nobody would understand i guess.
If given me another chance.
I wouldn't want to meet you.
cause i had make myself suffer & you.
I dunwan .
I can't let you go, cause i can't bear to .
No more (:

I'm crying badly.
GO AWAYS !
He bluff me :D




LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 13:21