<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 18 September 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

When there's is Love, There's will always be argument.
Today was totally a stupid-ness day i never ever had.
I swear,
I wont even THINK about it or even DARE to DREAM about it anymore.
I just hope,
Hope that everyth will be in peace & blessed.
Fr the time being,
I would just concentrade on my studies bah, seriously, had a tight schedule .
Everything is planned smoothly, I'm lack of confident's.
Tomorrow, will be a brighter day i guess. (: !
So,
This morning, attitude xxx. and had a big quarrel . everything was back to th circle one agn. Not becoming good, but worst. Just because of lil problem, we quarrel machiam nobody business. I to rely on you baby. ): ! I'm always seeking your attention like a small little girl, my reaction, my jealous-ness, my attitude-ness. is all over again and again . I just really really really hope, we will go back to the square one again . The happy you. Not the angry die you . )': ! i hope, this is the last and the final time we quarrel...


Going out now, come hme will post more (: !

16 days to MEMEME bday .
10 days to JIANJIANJIAN bday.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:33