<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 28 September 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)



I'm Drifting apart from you ; Friend.
Friend's come & go . Go & come.
They need you, they would say 'Hi' to you, when they don't need you, they Ignore you & say 'Bye' to you.
When their friend's pangseh-ed them ,
they automatically flew back to your side, started talking to you.
when their friends call them, and go with her/him. They started to pangseh you again .
You knw how does the feeling taste like ?
one word : SUCK.
you want try ?
you're always like that, what've both of us say to each other bfore? & did you ever even rmb-ed it ? I'm not your Dog k . I got my pride .
if you really treat our this bunch of friend like tht, let me advise you, go with them , dont ever come back to us. after N level, we shall go our way . We all will stop contacting each other alright?
fine with it ?
&
I didn't want this kind of friendship to end like this, is you who wanted it to end it up like tht. I don't even know why ? asked yourself this. fr the past few months, who jokes around with you th most? who comfort you the most (this may not be me i know) who is th one who always asked y0u to go watch movie ? who is the one who always got secret share with you & not scared you bombed it out? use to, i dun even wanna believe in your words, now, i started to. but what i see frm my eyes is Rubbish . Rubbish ! All rubbish .
you making me to hate you as a friend, you making me to like you as a friend. idk what you want.



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 00:38