<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 3 September 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

If the letter L begin from here...

What for sad or angry because of a bustard like him ? i ask you Jianciyue. he worth fr you to do those jiao thing meh ? I know, his your first guy who you serious with . So what ?! does that mean, you need to anyhow whack people? okay, I not trying to say anything, but the way you behave, you just cannot let him go am i right? so what if he got another stead or what. you already say wanna let go, Just let it go lar ! Friends cannot be . so what ?! he's your only friend meh ? please lor. Let just it go lar, what for you heard we all this kind of outsider advice? you go think lor. (:

I know, it's hard to let go, You didn't even give it a try. just break fr 1 day . you decided to patch back . Tsk . he also dc you already. Don't care him too then !


Linus Tan ):
We've been really really cold to each other, this few days ):
Maybe you don't seem so. but i feel so .
I don't want this to carry on. I want the way we used to be.
The ways, where our laughter came from .
can we? ):


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 06:49