<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Tuesday, 25 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Yesterday temp was so high fr me.
I was being so angry and pissed off .
&
people. Am i really that stubborn ? LOL. is also not i want de what. then say i stubborn :@ my father also stubborn . Followed de cannot ar ?!


bitch uh ?
why can't you keep your fucking mouth shut and continue fr the nest few months. why must you always act pity. and makesthe tcher think we are that cruel or bad. Fk you sia. You think you really that good ar? Dream on sia (: ! you are not even btr then a doogy. :D:D:D ! Sorry i'm just so straight forward. hate me? all you want . (:


I don't knw how to handle a r/s . I don't feel secured. I just want a love which is simple. I cause lots of thing. yesterday was the first time i saw him being so angry @ me. Idk . maybe my jokes was abit over . i'm sorry . I've say sorry fr billionzxc time ): and so, you forgiven me. I promise, no such jokes anymore alright ? Loves.


Today incident. I dont wish to ELABORATE anymore. I just feel so fucktard . She just like to treat us like a merry - go - round. I knw. Thanks. I have eyes okay . you tried to balance ? i don't seem a damn thing.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 04:08