<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 21 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Words can hurt a person ; feelings can be gain back ; Reject will make a person die.
Laugh die me (:
It's totally a crap alright (:
I only knw tht, words can hurt a person feeling, as in like straight forward? Lols. but straight forward is good what, as in not those ''too'' idiot one la. (: ! if your don't understand i understand can already .
&
thnks those who relinked me (: I just suddenly want to change url & pop out in my mind a word, Superman ~ and guess what . Tadaaaaaaah (!) this is my new url. LOL http://bemysupe-rman@bs. it's so coolzxc alright (: ! and please get the facts right ! this is my blog, my url , i don't need to give a fucking damn fr your comment please. I don't need you to come kp me in my blog or whatsoever. I warn you all first la hor, one more time , you see what i will do. (: ! anyways, i also have your eh IP address. Talk more at my tagbox lor. I gonna print and send to police (: ! please hor, you no brain jiu sua. don't do dao the way you like also no brain .


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 23:03