<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 19 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

There's isn't any photo for today k ^^V .


Don't expect too much loves from each another.
Kay lor, I need to scold people again already @ my blog (:


This time round i sumpah. I will scold till your jaw drop like fxck. :D
Hello wilsonzxc soh HONGSTER (:
woops, Hongster is such a wonderful words that can describe you.
Fcuk off from this world la you. Knn. you only knw hw to shoot people nia lar? wtf la hor ! if you think your shooting using your mouth is so powerful let me tell you this ONCE AND FOR THE FUCKING ALL . (Your shooting skill need to be improve alot k ) . And you, dont freaking expect too much thing from Ciyue. You ask yourself this question dumb. You really treat her / put her in your heart in the first place anot? you can go around and sms your friend like what jess all those jiaolang? then she TALK to her classmates WHICH is same class with you cannot meh ? You can't expect her to 24hr call you Bibi, dear, what crap la. she also have her choice of friend leh ? you think she scared of you ar? you where big? don't tell me your lj ^^V cause idk hw big issit. LAUGH ! anyways, back to the main point, you're sucha small gas ghost alright? (: you ownself knw? you ownsself reflect it? you zun boh? Tsktsk, Another ways of bluffing your girlf ar? Boyboy ar, i tell you har, If you don't cherish this relationship. break sua. What thing wait till N level then patch back ?smlj ? by that time i also think your feeling fade like siaogao liao lor ? you dare to say won't fade i jitao jump down from building la. which guy in this world don't see chiobu, don't kua another chiobu ? blind people also does la. please, even if they can't see, they still can touch and have sex (Under 16 please do not see this part) they still can sex with geylang chicken la please. use your 16 years old brain . Not using your own eye. WHAT ? you tell me lor, you keep use girl to make JIANCIYUE jealous? you not sian meh ? I very sian leh. See liao also bth want whack die you sioh. I tell you hor, You make her again, i sumpah with you. I cfm scold you till i shuang i tell you. you try shoot me lor. See is who bwg la. Don't step like a bossy kias, & please change your lj attitude, it's totally suck to the core man ! Wake up little kids.(:


& i warning to all .
if you think you can last that long with stead. Com'on man, your thinking is too straight le bah ? people married also will divorce, and don't say relationship lar. how old nia? >< ! (shooting myself also please) :X Want to have a last long life relationship? 1 word. I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E (:(: ! & for those freaker's who cry fr their stead. Please. it's doesn't even worth a DRIP k . Guy are all rotten shyt . you cry = you given up. you get what i mean ?! hardly guy will cry fr girl . Cause they totally killed people arse. & I'm not shooting whole loads of guy. I'm Shooting some people who doesn't have a bird brain (:(: !


My result totally flunk down like flashing the toilet bowl. I jitao wtf? you sure anot? Tsk. Not happy with my result la ! & please, this is only just prelim, don't too overreacted . cause it's not N level. wait till N level we shall see (:


Fuck off la terron. -.- you buey sian i sibei sian leh ? I not your stead la, keep sms me when you no stead? wht? i your toy ar? I make sure your father day fly till africa la. Cheebye .(: . . . . .


OHHH ! Today after school where i go ar ? :D I ate at Hougang plaza. After that, talk about ciyue & wilson r/s. after tht go play swing. skipskipskip~ got 2 dk hw old xiaomeimei ask ''Can i play?'' Cheebye. I let her play, i see her small k . KNN. YOU DONT EVEN KNW HW TO SAY TY SIBO ? YOUR LAOBEI LAOBU WU TEACH YOU BOH? WANT ME TEACH YOU MAH ? PLEASE LA HOR. I WANT DIAO DIE YOU. SCOLD DIE YOU. CHEEPEH. GO REFLECT LA GIRL


Edited part(:(:


yesterday watches Where got ghost ! :D Shoot it . LOL .
damn funny some part got chuatio like tht. LOL . Then when i go toilet that time (Freak your please dont laugh k ) who laugh is PUBOR !!! :x I go toilet, then I go in wrong hall. Cheeebyezxc. hall 7 become i go hall 4. Then nvm . Thenthen . IDW SAY LE LA. CFM LAUGH DE LEH . MAI . I DIAMDIAM ._. ! Ciyue & olivia, your knw what i mean . DONT BOMB K ? :D !



Today in class .
Sheryl Ang dancing seh . Want watch anot? tmr then i upload it. Damn freaking nice i tell you. see like yr jaw will dropdrop :D
.
.
.
.
.

FUCK OF LA DAOSTER . LIMBEI ZUI TAO YAN DAOSTER DE LA HOR. KNN.


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:57