<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 20 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

K lar ; No picture but got Video. LOLOL ! (:(:
Please hor. (if your is eating or drinking don't eat or drink Now ! Cause, it's a funny video what) wtf is wrong with you all de brain ! LOLOL :D

Today in school , Pubor sia, I scold Vulgarities wu sa lar meh ? teacher ask me go detention. Then got xxx say something, That Cindy Lee need "YALOR" like a dog meh ? woof for me please (: hello, Idc or give a fuck whether you see this post anot. I want say want is, people say what, you need answer ''YALOR'' Meh ? Got people ask you do that meh ? puacheebye la you. You don't think i cannot recognise your voice sia. your voice, please, whoever also can recognise. (: you not happy with all of us. say infront of us. Don't behind people back ka people eh jiaowei lar, pubor kias ): ! & hor, i'm just speaking the facts la. if you not happy with me say leh. I Not happy with you now(: ! you mai keep diao me in class hor, You think i blind ar? fk you la hor. If i blind you more blind la. pubor kias. Don't blog people in msn if you dare(: You know something ? You think you very chio ar? please lor. you not chio at all la hor. Please don't step one chiobu infront of us leh . I nvr admit that i'm chio okay ^^V cause i'm not. anyways, you want to knw who ar readers. (!) Come come, i tell you who . the person is Cxxxy Lxx lor. She think she so chio. ): Omg la. I damn bky her sia. Alot people also all bky her. Please lorzxc. & hor. if you think you are really that perf hor i tell you la. you are not (currently got a Joker name is Olivia Au is looking at what i'm posting) :X:X:X ! LOLOL. She see until damn RENZHEN SIOH. :3 ! She's also reading it okeh. Buahahahs . then beside beside me got a Girl name Trisha eu Tagging @ our class blog. I really see that CB biatch bth la. ! knn _l_. Wtf la Cindy Leee Ai Tsing. You think you very chio sibooooo. Fuck off la hor bytch . wait till got chance. I cfm make you xia suey til you dw come school forever.


If i have a chance to say my words out ; I will ask you to Fuck off (: !



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:11