<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 31 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Happy Teacher Day (!)
Ohhh well, Decided to post with a yellow banana colour (: ! I realised, my post haven been just normal colour. LOL . anyways, back to topic, fuck the rain pleasezxc, wanna go out , but the rain. rain dao so big zuo mo ?! and my name is not xxx chen :@ ! is xxx chan lar. wtfbbq. T_T told you all before le mah ! *($#%$#%$#&&& . oh well, nvrmind about that, I got nothing else to post.

yesterday had a bad nightmare, and it's totally seem so true to me. idk how true will it be. I hope it's not gonna be true then (:

1 More week to N level already (:
First paper will be chinese and started at 8. after that gonna hve 2nd paper (: ! Jiayou 4Hope people. :D

Oh well, Got a new show coming out , Hongkong show i think, I'm so gonna watch that show. (: Too bad, i ain't 18. cannot watch Final destination. wtf ):


Gonna be a short post. (:
Lately, i've been watching fated to love and not audi-ing. LOL. I realised, audi is sucha boring game. yawns. gonna find new game soon and ply . Fr the fam, I guess i won't even be caring about it le bah . since leon, also semi on audi already . and my lvl is soon (: ! I shall let everything behind le bah . mybe will be quitting ~Royal-Kias~ sorry .

if you choose to ignore .
if you choose to be like that .
then let it be .
I know thats, we're once a friend.
a sister .
Now,
Not even a sister or friend le bah .
Take's cares.
Iloveyou Linus Tan :)


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 21:57