<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Friday, 7 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

FUCK YOU GUYS (!)
Stop saying sorry to me .
I dont need your sorry .
if you think sorry can solve everything .
say sorry if you killed a person .
see whether tht person family will forgive you anot .
I say bfore already, I hate daoster .
I hate people who dao me .
I hate Dua-kias .
dua me like nothing had happened.
I hate people who keep put aeroplane to people .
nbnbnbzxc.
if you think sorry can really solve everything hor ?
please la, go and killed a person say sorry to him/her lor.
if tht person family forgives you, thn i forgive you. & it's a taste of Bitter okays. bet your won't knw de lar, only knw hw to DUA, PUT AEROPLANE, DAO nia. what else ur knw? Respect? Humble? please lar. Act intelligently ;
I don't need your sorry .
please dont keep at thr, Sorry ah, Sorry ah .
wah fk ni ar.
I'm already damn pissed.
-.-
if you think _________ is mre imptant, thn go ahead .
what my advise is, he alrdy say tht to him , what fr you kin on this ___.
Friendship is mre imptant thn anything else.
you go reflect it thn .
pubor. _l_


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 22:09