<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 26 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Eh xialan eh .
I fr you to attitude de meh ? knn. you ownself also have attitude la please. cheebye. say i stubborn . i admit. i got attitude i admit too la hor. cb. like you dunhave attitude like tht ? chaobye. Idw attitude you de hor. you see the way you talk. Which fucker will tahan ? you mai at thr show off show off lar. so what if you got ___. like i dont have like that. please lor. even if yr what nvr answer. doesn't mean i care. i don't give a fucking damn thing lar hor. I not born fr you to kp de lar. cb. ownself attitude dk how jialat. say people. think please (:




The feeling's was uncontrollable.
I hate it. can i just let go of it?


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:03