<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Monday, 17 August 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)




.
.
.
.
Today after school jiu go slack with trisha ahmaa :D ! Olivia Joker & Ciyue bra :x !
slack here thr, till 11plus go 401. after tht 12 plus went home. BATHE & i slept till 3 plus >< ! pathetic. damn tired sioh. Today in school during ebs paper. my handwriting totally gone case. LOL. cause, it's doesn't look like my handwriting, damn ugly ^^V ! Lols. Scarli, the tcher tot i ask people help me write. cause got 3 diff handwriting o_o. !! after finish my paper, i slept till very shuang :D ! idk why too's :D Ehehzxc Biatch :D yes you. I got yr IPaddress. So don't do funny thing. One more time I called 999 already . LOL. Don't playplay :3! I don't know to trust you anymore . your words that you speak to me, I can predict it. everysingle words. I hate your lies ; I don't even knw it's truth anot. how you want me to trust you. when you seem like lying to me. Take an example : I tell you that i'm going home straight after school. yet i was outside with a bunch or friend mix with guy and girl. & i didn't tell you the truth . what will you be thinking ? you will be thinking why i nvr go home yet . why i reach home so late all those craps am i right ? same fr the reason right now. I dont wish to elaborate anymore. cause it's seem useless, when i'm like talking to myself. Everytime i have to be the first one to sms or talk to you? D: ! I have the initiative. what about you? what i gain ? I lost almost everything. What about you ? you gain ? you lost? I fight fr it fr once. Maybe now, I shldn't. there's a phrase which say ; (whats is yours will be your. what is not yours, no matter hw to took it away from other person . that person will still nt be happy at all) . tell me; what should i do ? I dontknw should i trust you anymore, should i let it go or should i stick with you. I want to stick with you. but idk hw to trust you . Sometimes, mybe i'm unreasonable. but i just want you to be more truthful to me, thats all i ask fr. issit really tht hard you tell me . maybe you also didn't see this paragraph here which i post about you. even if you see it? you won't even tag at my blog. you will just see and gone . what i want frm you is all ur trust, is your truthful-ness, your loves. I can lost everything fr you. just one thing. if i had a chance to choose between friend and you. i will choose friend. friend is there. I knw you're there fr me too. But friend can last. r/s we can't predict it. Idk what i say will hurt till you anot. but what i say is the facts. Maybe it's sound a bit hurt towards you. But , Moral of this paragraph. I just want you to knw, how much iloveyou. how much i want you. how much i want your lies to be gone. please. tell me, you aint lying to me. I don't seem to believing in you. it's so hard, so difficult. baby, tell me, what should i do. I want gained back the trust i had on you during that period of time. During those moment. why ? everything seem to gone already . I wanted to trust you. Just that, your reaction, your movement, the ways you behave make me hard to believe it. Are you really truthful to me. ): ! I just want an answer fromyou. I just want truth . Tell me everything, Stop hiding it from me anymore alright. The way, you behave, it so suspicious.



Terron .
Fuck you lar. I'm not your dai ti ping k .
knn -.-
you feel like smsing me then sms. Dont feel like jiu kick me off.
wtf -.- smlj ? you think what, your stead dunwan you. you no people to talk to . then you cme sms me ? let me tell you this. Luckily i've free smses. if not i will nt even care fr your freaking sms. please lor. I'm not your whoever also . don't even think i have any feeling fr you. I don't la please. >< ! if you think you're the only one having r/s prob. let me tell you lor, you are totally in a noob wrong way . other people also have it k. i dont mind you complain to me. but nt when you brk with ur stead or wht . then come find me. useless (:


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 01:47