<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 16 July 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

I'm Lost, Totally in a lost ;
I'm lost of word.
I had a great talk with ciyue just now .
we talked alot. she told me alot of her stuff. neither nor i told her too's .
I finally speak it all out . i finally can let go .
Speak till 5plus .
I reached home .
kua tio my mother face, i haven start speaking, she scolded me .
oh fk !
wtf did i do wrongzxc ? was 5plus tht late to go home ? NO ! _l_
.
I've the strong six sense,
it's getting mre and mre strong, so, don't hide thing frm me, i will knw it.
I need a big advise seriouslyzxc .
im so stress !
I feel like letting it all out in a ways. but i knw it won't solve anything . someone else is having a big prob then i have.


Tomorrow won't be a better day at all .
if i'm having a bad face, with bad attitude .
sorry . im not in the mood .
Dont force/push me till the dead end corner .
just a few mores step. a few more ..
&
i will be gone ..
Excuses me if i had a BAD attitude at you.
won't be available to go anywhr till further notice.
please excuse me if i nvr reply you all .
sorry .


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:45