<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Wednesday, 29 July 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Cause the feeling is trying to play a fool on me.

No matter how much effort i try to, no matter how much time i wished to have. there's won't be a fucking single time that it will come true ! Fcuk you all guys (!) Your just don't understand me , wtf. Seriously, wtf your want ? im totally insance, and seriously, bwg. I just feel like a fool .

Baby's. i didnt say that i didn't trust you or what, im just doubting for the sake, im just worried, i knw, sometimes i make you angry, neglected you, just tht, you just dun wanna say it out. Stop hiding please, tell me the real truth . I had a whole morning and afternoon, i was thinking of it. baby, i need you.

nothing can seriously describe how i feel .

I've a boy whose name is William Kua WeiLiang, Cute Die idiot :D ; iloveyous(:



LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 02:47