<body>
TagBox.



\m/ Thursday, 9 July 2009 IT'S THE POST (Y)

Believe ; Loves ; Lies ;
hello ! I need respect too la . cheebyezxc.
what ? you very dua meh ? you ask those lanjiao question who wont be angry . i ask you la ? cb. i will find that girl out. i promise. knn _l_ . & hor, I had brk all the ties with you already. stop fcuking come and Contact me la hor ! and whoever your cheebye mei . what name one. I will stalk her out k . knn . Come step on my needle. anzua? buey song me kaka say la. mai come step behind like a kitten la. and hor ! who want pretend to be your friend la. cb . you come step one idiot at thr x33 here thr. wahlao eh . you knw sth ? sometimes you are totally irritating la. I hate you la . speaking the facts alright . idc hw the fk you want kua me. you want tio me lai lor. you 24 years old liao, still behave like a 14years old gina ? grow up leh ! wahlao eh . 24yr old come act cute here and thr. old uncle liao lar. seriously lor, i nvr seem such a lil idiot who is 24 yr old wont think de lor . if you think you are really that great hor. let me tell you la. you simply fcuk off frm me. dont cont me too. woah. mei here and thr. like i care sibo ? you are irritating lor, seriously.

if you think ; you dont worth a judges or wht . simply makes sure yourself is being a matured guy and a well manners person . I dont need to teach you isnt it. i not your laobei or laobu. Grow up -'-


LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE ; LY-AN-NE 03:37